TOPICS FOR TODAY'S E-BLAST
- Membership Portal Reminder and Instructions
- Promotion Campaign Classroom Presentation
- 2019 District Exams Now In Unit Two | Exam Prep
- DECAStyles Assessment Now Online | Unit Two
- DECA Direct: Get Ready for SBE Week 2019
- Calendar Alert: Advisor Conference Reimbursement
- Teach DECA Drip: Promote FLC | Submit FLC Field Trip Packet
MEMBERSHIP PORTAL REMINDER AND INSTRUCTIONS | DOCUMENT LIBRARY
If you have not already done so, please be sure to go into the membership portal and update your information from last year. Graduate your seniors and bulk roll-forward your continuing members. Remove any members not continuing and then you will be able to add new members! Instructions can be found here and in the Teach DECA Document Library under Register Members.
PROMOTION CAMPAIGN CLASSROOM PRESENTATION | UNIT TWO
A powerpoint for presenting the promotion campaign as a classroom activity has been added to the Promotion Campaign Resource Kit in Unit Two.
2019 DISTRICT EXAMS NOW IN UNIT TWO | EXAM PREP
DECA Inc's 2019 district level exams are now posted on Teach DECA | Unit Two | Exam Prep. Download these exams as they will be replaced this Spring after Area/District competitions have taken place!
DECA STYLES ASSESSMENT NOW ONLINE | UNIT TWO
If you have not already done so, be sure to take the DECAStyles.org assessment and then have your students take it. This assessment will guide them to prospective competitive events, as well as leadership positions. Results can be printed! Assessment link is located on Teach DECA | Unit Two | Choose Your Competitive Event.
DECA DIRECT: GET READY FOR SBE WEEK 2019
SBE Week 2019 is next week! Check out this great article on what events are taking place!
CALENDAR ALERT: ADVISOR CONFERENCE REIMBURSEMENT
For those of you that attended the Advisor Conference, please read below and follow the instructions provided:
The expense reimbursement form for the conference is attached. All reimbursement requests must be submitted within 2 Weeks from today. A quick reminder of the process for reimbursement:
Our Expense Reimbursement process is entirely electronic (no need to physically mail items). Pay close attention to the steps below:
- Complete the attached form and email it back to [email protected] along with electronic copies of any/all receipts.
- Copies of all receipts must be scanned and emailed along with the expense reimbursement form. Don’t forget the receipts!
- For mileage please be sure to include your starting address (full address) in the “From” field in the spreadsheet. Please do a quick Google Maps (or other mapping software) screenshot to include with your expense form showing starting and ending location and total mileage. All mileage will be validated.
- Please don’t mail in any hard copies. Your expense form and digital copies of all receipts should be submitted via email.
TEACH DECA DRIP: PROMOTE FLDC | SUBMIT FLDC FIELD TRIP PACKET
This week on your DECA Weekly Planner...this is the week that you should be promoting FLDC and submitting your field trip packet! Here is a sample Financial Agreement that you can give your students. Use this flyer to promote the event!