TOPICS FOR TODAY'S E-BLAST
- Grant Deadline-November 1, 2019!
- Membership Reminder and Resources
- Get Ready for #DECAMonth 2019
- DECA Direct: How to Dress for Success Seminar
- Calendar Alert: November 15, 2019-DECA Idea Challenge Begins
- Teach DECA Drip: Global Entrepreneurship Week
GRANT DEADLINE - NOVEMBER 1, 2019!
Please, please, please...if you are a public school and intend to apply for chapter grant funds, make SURE that you get your paperwork in and forms submitted no later than November 1, 2019 5:00p.m.! This is a FIRM deadline! We will need the below items from you:
- Affiliation Agreement signed by all parties (including admin)
- Grant Data Form
- Grant Funding Request
- Enter and submit members into the membership portal
MEMBERSHIP REMINDER AND RESOURCES
Now is a great time to be entering the membership portal and:
1. Updating your chapter and advisor information
2. Graduating your seniors
3. Rolling forward existing members
4. Entering new members
5. Submitting your membership
Written and video instructions can be found in Teach DECA Document Library.
GET READY FOR #DECAMONTH 2019
DECA Month starts November 1, 2019! Print out this awesome social media calendar and give it to your leadership team to guide them in how to celebrate each day of the month! More great ideas in this DECA Direct article! Here We Go!
DECA DIRECT: HOW TO DRESS FOR SUCCESS SEMINAR
Men's Wearhouse is offering a seminar to help your students learn how to dress for success. Available in two formats: In-Person and Presentation Kit. More information can be found here.
CALENDAR ALERT: NOVEMBER 15, 2019 - DECA IDEA CHALLENGE BEGINS
The Mystery Item for the Idea Challenge will be released on November 15, 2019! Last years Idea Challenge Kit can be found in Unit Two | Curriculum Integration. Start prepping your students by showing them this video on Design Thinking!
TEACH DECA DRIP: GLOBAL ENTREPRENEURSHIP WEEK
Doing the Idea Challenge? Might as well complete the Global Entrepreneurship Week Campaign! Everything you need can be found in Unit Two | Curriculum Integration | Global Entrepreneurship Week Classroom Activity! Have fun!