The purpose of this email is to share updates on a few key California DECA policies and procedures:
Attached is a copy of the California DECA Payment Policy. Please familiarize yourself with this document.
Chapter Affiliation/Curriculum Program
The updated Chapter Affiliation/Curriculum Program for the 2019-2020 School Year is attached. As a reminder, this model applies to all chapters in the State of California (public, private and charter).
As a reminder; a fully executed copy of the attached California DECA Chapter Affiliation Agreement must be submitted for each chapter this year.
The Chapter Affiliation/Curriculum documents are designed to do the following:
- Provide you with a clear explanation and overview of the California DECA Chapter Affiliation/Curriculum Program.
- Address commonly asked questions about the model.
- Discuss recommended avenues for seeking funds to cover the new site license fee in lieu of membership dues.
- Outline the programs and benefits of DECA so that it is easy for advisors to answer the question, “What do we get for our affiliation fee?”
- Provide chapters with ample details about DECA so that they can approach their administration and other stakeholders with solid information when seeking funds.
Please carefully review the attached documents. If you have questions please feel free to reach out. We are happy to assist you.