We look forward to seeing you all next Friday (September 20th) for the kickoff of our Advisor Conference. Just a quick reminder below of logistics for the event. If you run into any trouble as you’re making your way to the conference on Friday please give me a call on my cell: 503-709-9079.
For our new advisors who will be attending the New Advisor Training on Friday afternoon please bring a copy of your school district calendar with you. We’ll be doing some planning together and having those calendars will be helpful.
A few quick logistics for our conference:
- The final agenda for the conference is attached.
- Our conference is at the Irvine Marriott: 18000 Von Karman Avenue, Irvine, California 92612.
- Here is the link to the directions that the hotel provides: https://www.marriott.com/hotels/maps/travel/laxir-irvine-marriott/?maps
- Parking: Be sure to park in the Irvine Marriott Hotel parking lot. We are not able to cover parking charges at any other parking facilities. If you are not staying overnight at the hotel bring your parking ticket in with you and we will provide a voucher. If you are staying overnight at the hotel your parking charges will bill to the master bill along with Room and Tax and will be covered by California DECA.
- As a reminder for those staying overnight at the hotel: Other than parking, all other incidental charges are the individual guest’s responsibility.
- Our Conference will be held in Salon E.
- Confirmation numbers for everyone who requested lodging have been sent individually and directly via email. If you have not received your hotel confirmation number via email please let me know right away.
- As a reminder for those who are flying in: You are responsible for your own ground transportation to/from the hotel. The hotel provides a free shuttle. Shuttle Schedule: Mon-Sun: 05:00 AM - 11:00 PM. Shuttle Phone Number: 949-553-0100
- Please note the following key scheduling items:
- We will start with new advisors promptly at 4:00 p.m. on Friday (September 20) in Salon E. This session is geared specifically to new advisors.
- Those who have confirmed their participation for dinner on Friday night should meet us at 6:30 p.m. in Salon E. We will have dinner and entertainment in Salon E.
- For those who are not attending the dinner on Friday evening we look forward to seeing you on Saturday morning at 9:00 a.m. in Salon E.
- The dress for the conference is casual. Come comfortable and ready to soak in the information!
Let me know if you have any questions. We look forward to seeing you all next Friday.