TOPICS FOR TODAY'S E-BLAST
- ICDC-Did You Know That...
- ICDC Advisor Workshops
- Scheduling Documents In Teach DECA
- Competition In The Classroom
ICDC-DID YOU KNOW THAT...
1) DECA is still in need of judges for Monday, April 29! Please have your chaperones, spouses, friends/family that live in the area, etc. sign up to judge here so that we have a quality experience for all of our students! Please spread the word through your social media connections! Attached is a picture that you can include with your posts!
2) Students taking their blazer off during competition COULD result in a penalty being issued.
3) Cell phones going off (even vibrating) COULD result in a penalty being issued. Best for students to leave them in their room or with a friend when they are competing. If they are being used for an event, they should be on airplane mode.
ICDC ADVISOR WORKSHOPS
When advisors are not working their event or otherwise engaged with their students, ICDC offers GREAT professional development workshops. The list of workshops and times is available here and on Teach DECA | Professional Development. Next year's proposed event topics and updates will be one of the workshops.
SCHEDULING DOCUMENTS IN TEACH DECA
For those of you that are already thinking about next year, don't forget about the DECA Menu and DECA Weekly Planner that are both housed in Teach DECA | Unit One | Scheduling. The dates will change somewhat, but time of year will stay the same. Both are great resources for getting organized and making decisions about what you would like to do next year!
COMPETITION IN THE CLASSROOM
Also for those of you planning ahead, there are already some excellent resources for competition in the classroom in Teach DECA | Unit Two! As new topics and updates are announced, those resources will also be updated!